Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care facility located in Hudson, Florida. We are a Level II Trauma Center and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have over 300 physicians, 1,376 employees, and 400 volunteers comprise our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Orthopedic, Spine and Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results we produce while caring for our patients. We provide a full range of adult cardiac services and our physicians are dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart disease.
The experienced nurses, technicians, therapists, dieticians and chaplains on our staff contribute to this commitment to excellence. This multi-faceted team of healthcare professionals have contributed to our ongoing history of quality performances as evidenced by the following awards in the past years.
- About Us
- CEO Message
- Community Involvement
- Contact Us
- Hospital Leadership
- Mission & Values
- Quality & Patient Safety
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Statutory Teaching Hospital
- Adult Cardiac Surgery & Level 2 Cardiovascular Services
- Accredited Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons
- Leapfrog “A” Patient Safety Award
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety 2017- 2020 by Healthgrades
- Recognized by Healthgrades as one of the Top 100 Hospitals for Superior Clinical Outcomes in Orthopedic, Spine and Vascular Surgery.
- Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
- Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 16 years in a row (2005-2020)
- Five Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement 2020
- Five Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement 2020
- Five Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery for 2 years in a row (2019-2020).
- Recipient of Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for 4 years in a Row (2017-2020)