December 31, 2014
Tampa Bay/Hudson, FL- The Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will present a series of Tuesday Tutorials with complimentary lunch for the community. The tutorials will be held at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667. All programs begin at noon. To RSVP and for more information call 727-869-5498 or toll free 1-888-741-5119.
The tutorials include:
February 3 – How to prevent your own heart from attaching you
- February 10 – What to do when your heart does attack you
- February 17 – Intimacy and the heart (For adults only)
- February 24 – Surviving sudden cardiac death
- March 3 – Non-surgical treatment of vascular diseases
- March 10 – When do you need open heart surgery and what kind?
- March 17 – Life after heart attack, open heart surgery and stroke
- March 24 – What to do when ulcers and wounds don’t heal
Additional information about each of the tutorials will follow in separate news releases.