February 25, 2016
Tampa Bay Hudson, Florida - Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point will continue its popular "Tuesday Tutorials" on March 15 when it will present a seminar on "Living Wills and Advanced Directives." The seminar will be held at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center at 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667. The program will be presented by attorney George Germann. Attorney Germann has practiced law in Pasco and Hernando Counties for over 32 years. His practice consists of extensive experience in probate, wills and trusts, estate planning, guardianships, personal injury and advanced directives. He also has experience in litigation, real estate and corporate and business law.
George M. Germann served on the board of directors of HPH Hospice for 30 years. He is a member of the Florida Bar section on real property, probate and trust law.
George was the recipient of the 2008 Hernando County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year award and he was one of 23 attorneys in Florida who received the 2009 Florida Bar Presidents Pro Bono Service Award.
He holds a BA degree in political science from Indiana University. He graduated from the Indiana University School of Law in 1983 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in November of that year.
Registration/lunch begins at 11:30 and the tutorial will begin at noon.
Seating is limited and registrations are required. For more information and reservations call (727) 869-5498 or toll free (888) 741-5119.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- 2010, 2011, and 2013 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care - The Joint Commission
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 - 2011
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons.
- 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee!
- Awarded Hospital Safety Score of "A" in six consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group.
- Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines(R) Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke.
- Awarded full Atrial Fibrillation Certification status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC).
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.