January 15, 2016
Tampa Bay/Hudson, Florida - The Heart Institute at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is presenting a series of Tuesday Tutorials with complimentary lunch for the community. All tutorials are held at the Rao Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667. All programs begin at noon. This month the Heart Institute will present two tutorials:
- February 2, 2016 - Public Enemy #1: Right Under Your Nose (Join Dr. Watson and Sherlock Holmes to solve the puzzle)
- February 16, 2016 - Public Enemy #2: Right Under Your Nose (with up-to-date information)
Both tutorials will be presented by the nationally recognized cardiologist, Rao Musunuru, MD, FACC, FACCP, FACP, FAHA (Fellow of the American College of Cardiologists, Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians, Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the American Heart Association). He is the recipient of many national awards including the 2005 Physician of the Year Award from the American Heart Association.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and for reservations call (727) 869-5498 or toll free (888) 741-5119.
PHOTO: Rao Musunuru, MD
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care - The Joint Commission
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center - Joint Commission
- 2014 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care, VTE and stroke - The Joint Commission
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 - 2011
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited - American College of Radiology
- Approved Community Cancer Program - American College of Surgeons
- 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee
- Awarded Hospital Safety Score of "A" in SIX consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group
- Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines(R) Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke
- Awarded full Atrial Fibrillation Certification status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.