Volunteers are an integral part of the hospital experience for our patients and visitors. Many times the volunteer is the first person a patient or visitor meets and the last person they interact with when they leave.
We are looking for volunteers who enjoy working with people. We have openings in many areas but we do not list them because they are always changing as new volunteers come in to help. If you think you would enjoy working with people you can download an application by clicking on PDF File Link.
Please either email the application to Danuta.Owen@hcahealthcare.com or mail it to the address on the application. Once we receive the application we will call you to arrange for an appointment to discuss what volunteer opportunities are available.
Please fill out the 2 part application and email it back to Danuta.Owen@hcahealthcare.com or mail it to the address on the application. Once we receive your application, we will call you to set up an appointment to meet with us to discuss the day, time and location where you will volunteer.
In the News
- RMC Bayonet Point earns 'A' in patient safety
- Therapy dog at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point receives 100-hour volunteer pin
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Announces Its 2018 Volunteer of the Year Award Recipients
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Honors Shirley Stibal for 30 Years of Volunteer Service
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Announces Its Volunteer Star Award Winners for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point Introduces an Additional “Volunteer” to Its Pet Therapy Dog Program