Bayonet Point Hospital is proud to support our community through our Company Care program, which provides occupational health and worker's compensation services. The Company Care program can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and/or industry. Our program works with over 3,000 employers in the HCA West Florida market.
Company Care offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm. To learn more about our services, please call us at (727) 819-2941.
Company Care services
Company Care offers the following services, which can be customized and combined to fit your specific needs.
- Access to an occupational medicine healthcare provider (certified medical review officer)
- After-hours drug testing and injury care
- Breath alcohol testing
- Comprehensive drug testing program
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Diagnostic testing and screenings
- Education and consultations
- Independent medical exams (IMEs)
- Injury care
- Medical case management
- Medical records review
- Medical surveillance
- On-site nursing services and assessments
- Pre-employment physicals
- Safety programs
- Worker's compensation treatment
Physical therapy and rehabilitation
We are here to make sure your employees are safe in their work environment and fully healed before returning to work following an injury. Physical therapy and rehabilitation services are offered as part of the Company Care program to make sure your workers receive the support they need. Rehabilitation services include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Work conditioning and work hardening
- Pre-placement screenings
- Job-site analysis
- Injury prevention education
- Case management
Work site wellness
We want to help prevent work-related medical problems, such as injury and chronic illness. To help you maintain a healthy workplace for your employees, we offer the following services:
- Health risk appraisals
- Body composition testings
- Health fairs and screenings
- Health education and consultations
In the event of a work-related injury, the emergency room (ER) at Bayonet Point Hospital is open 24/7 to provide immediate medical care for your employees. The Company Care staff coordinate with ER staff to assess the need for follow-up care and treatment.
The ER at our hospital has staff members on-site who are trained in drug and alcohol testing. We are here to meet all the drug and alcohol protocols you have to promote a drug-free workplace.