Amir A Ahmadian, MDNeurological Surgery
He has presented in various national professional meetings and is an expert in the field of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and Scoliosis. Dr. Ahmadian completed a clinical fellowship in Pediatric Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis at Alfred I. Dupont Hospital for Children in Delaware and continued his education at Shriners Hospital for Deformed Children in Tampa during residency.
Furthermore, he has served our veterans at James A. Haley Veterans Hospital and at the Moffit Cancer Center prior to being recruited to West Florida Neurosurgery. Dr. Ahmadian brings a unique expertise in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Scoliosis and Adult Neurosurgery. He also specializes in management of Neuro-oncology (Brain & Spine Tumors), Radiosurgery, Epilepsy Surgery, and Peripheral Nerve and Trauma.
Dr. Ahmadian’s practice philosophy is patient centered care and targeted treatments of clinically relevant pathologies. He employs a team approach to patient care that involves not only the patient and his/her family but also their primary care physicians and other members of the medical staff.
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Spine Surgery
- Neurological Surgery - Primary
- Practicing since: 2015
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Emory University - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Medical College of Georgia - 2008
- Residency: University of South Florida - 2015
- Fellowship: Nemours Hospital for Children - 2012
- Medical Center of Trinity
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point